.nuke Join Request [Accepted]

NUKE

• Clan Members

Introduction:

My name is Vassili, I'm 20 years old living in Estonia, I'm very calm and kind person

MTA History:

I started playing MTA in 2015/2016 on freeroam/drift servers after i played sometime on these servers i got quite tired of them and tried server called FFS that was very popular in those years, when i started playing there my eyes catched mode called Deathmatch I decided to give it a try and then i started playing only os dm because at first casual dm for me was very hard and os dm seemed more easier to learn how to play this mode, I played DM for like two years or three and then i retired of the game because there was a lot of problems in my life after resolving my problems i returned to the MTA in 2022 and saw the TFF server and started playing on it until now where i met some good people

Previous Clan Experience:

Luxious/Lx (closed)
Legendary Seven/L7 (inactive) 

Motivation for Joining MVP:

I want to join MVP because i see that this clan have good potential, community of this clan seems friendly and I want to be useful to the clan

Potential Contributions to MVP:

I plan to contibute positively by being active player and loyal to the clan, to participate in CW DM/WFF because i can learn fast and giving positive vibes to others

Unique Selling Points:

I'm very loyal, kind and active

Additional Information:

Provide any additional details or relevant links, such as your Discord handle (optional).
Discord: .nuke 

• Like 7
  • SadCat 1
  • Rul3zZ changed the title to .nuke Join Request [Accepted]
  • Rul3zZ locked this topic