foxy. Application [Accepted]

foxy.

• Clan Members

Introduction:

Yo bros! Soo my name is Gonçalo in real world, im 27 years old and im most known as "foxy." a passionate guy. Im friendly and i like to meet new people ingame!

MTA History:

My experience on mta started over 10 years ago, before SAMP!! Soo im a very "old" player of the game... I remember started on ERU server, then TG, and many others... 

Previous Clan Experience:

Well, I was in L7, clan that many guys in MvP were, Im one of the most "old" members of L7, and i stayed in L7 like almost 2 years now ? I think yes.... 

Never being on "fights" inclan, never treated no one baddly, i try always to help, who needs it.

Motivation for Joining MVP:

Im trying to enter MvP, because I have many friends in there, and I want to help them moving on with the clan, and actually give a good clan highlight! Growing his name.

Potential Contributions to MVP:

I don't consider myself the best player at all, but I'm also aware that I'm not the worst out there. And anyone who has seen me play knows the value I have and that I can help the clan in CW and in many other things.

Unique Selling Points:

I can be a surprise player for many others who have never seen me play, and be able to win even without them showing up.

Additional Information:

Regarding discord, I'm almost always online, I may not see what's going on right away, but I always end up being attentive.

• Like 6
  • Rul3zZ changed the title to foxy. Application [Accepted]
  • Rul3zZ locked this topic