Aeon's Join Request

Aeon

Introduction:

I'm Oğuz, a 17-year-old Living in Turkey. I enjoy playing games in my free time and MTA is one of them

MTA History:

I Discovered This Game In 2017 And I Played On Freeroam And Stealth Servers For A Few Years And For A Long Time (Because I Didn't Have A Computer) I Couldn't Play When I Bought A Computer, I Started Playing In PTP Mode In FFS Gaming In 2021-2022, Towards The End I Started Playing In DM/OS Mode Because I Got Bored Of PTP And I've Been Playing Deathmach Since 2023.

Previous Clan Experience:

3lite Racers: Left (Inactivity)

Sixth Energy: Left (Closed)

Motivation for Joining MVP:

I'd like to make new MTA journey by meeting new players, making friends, and getting better at the game. Although I'm not a guy who join clans a lot, I'm open to trying new things.

Potential Contributions to MVP:

I'm experienced with mapping, and with that I could help with map testing for the server etc. even play clanwars If I get to

Unique Selling Points:

I am a respectful and patient actor I am active 24/7 and can participate in clan wars

Additional Information:

With this application I would like to express my interest in joining MVP's Clan. I am impressed by MVP's success and innovative approach to the game. I am very excited to improve myself and contribute to Clan MVP. I hope my application will be considered and I will have the opportunity to be in this Clan with you. Best regards, Aeon

Discord : ohqe , v0ge

İnstagram : @aeonfiquee

Edited by Aeon
  • Like 8
  • Gigachad 1
  • AYAYA 1
  • Steer 1