• Confused 1

ZeDDiTo's Join Request

ZeDDiTo

• Innovator

Introduction:

Aloo amigos, my name is ZeDD, I live in Chile and I am 22 years old.

MTA History:

well, I started playing MTA in 2009, on drift, zombies, freeroam servers in general, it was until about 2 years later that I discovered the "race" game mode, since then I have been active playing DM/HDM until 2016, I had to retire due to problems with my pc (ded), I didn't know anything about MTA for about 8-9 years, until I returned at the beginning of 2023 or 2022 (i dont remember, i have memory issues lol), and since then I have been active playing and developing.

Previous Clan Experience:

L7 - Legendary Seven (Dev - Left - Inactive Clan).
xen - Xenous (Dev - Left - Personal Reasons).

Motivation for Joining MVP:

I would like to join MVP because I see that it is a clan/community with good organization and a good future, also because there are old friends with whom I would like to meet again, I hope to be of help and have a good time with you guys.

Potential Contributions to MVP:

I am an enthusiastic developer, and I always want to learn more, I have a decent level in Lua and diverse knowledge in other areas which could be of contributions.

Unique Selling Points:

I have a lot of dedication and free time, along with the aforementioned, I can try my best and be a contribution when needed.

Additional Information:

Sorry for my bad english, my main language is Taco 🌮
❤️ xoxo saku pene grande. kinglazy & rulzinho  ❤️

Edited by ZeDDiTo
  • Like 10