Reopen

🌟 Step into the MVP spotlight! 🌟

Whether you're a seasoned athlete or a rising star, our league is your platform to shine. Connect, compete, and chase greatness with us. Don't miss out – join the MVP community today! 🏆 #MVP🏅

Check it out!

Clanwars

🛡️ Are you ready to challenge us?🛡️

Challenge us in thrilling Clan Wars and see if you have what it takes to reign supreme! ⚔️ Gather your clan, sharpen your strategies, and prepare for intense battles. 🛡️ Are you up for the challenge? Join us now and prove your worth on the track! 

Request now!

Applications are Open!

🌟 Step into the spotlight and join our exclusive MVP crew! 🌟

Whether you're a seasoned pro or a rising talent, our league is your ticket to showcasing your skills, competing at the top, and bonding with fellow game-changers. 🏆 Level up your game, forge epic connections, and leave your mark on the field. ⚽️ Don't hesitate – join us now and start your journey to legendary status! 💪 #MVP🏅

Write now!

Paxton's Application

Paxton

• Trial Members

Paxton's Application

Introduction

Merhaba, My name is Can & I'm 19 y/o, and I'm from Turkey also, rightnow studin in university

MTA History

I started playing MTA in 2016, in those years I discovered the 3R 3R Elite Players MGM server and in the same years I was playing on the freeroam servers.

After a while I had the chance to join the 3R clan and continued to play in the team, but since I was a child I could not play much on the computer, then I decided to quit the game. but I occasionally played on Public DD servers. And I'm currently playing on the TfF MGM server and I'm proficient in DM / Hunter / WFF game modes. 

When I just returned to the game, I received an invitation to the vZ clan and I joined, but I saw that the clan was not active, so I decided to leave and by the way, I am not very interested in whether the clan is good or not, but I think the clan should be active and I want to make friends and I left because I did not see these features in the vZ clan.

Previous Clan Experience

3R 3lite Players - Full Member (Left)

vZ Veterans Zone - Trial (Left)

Motivation for Joining MVP

I want to join the MvP clan, I saw that the clan players are very active and talented, they are also trying to develop the clan, this is the biggest point in my opinion, I also heard that the clan wants to form a team in HDM / DM / Hunter game modes, so it attracted my attention and I want to meet new people.

Potential Contributions to MVP

I think that I can help the MvP clan both materially and morally, and I also think that I am very talented in the DM/Hunter game mode, and that is why I believe that I will protect my clan very well in tournaments or clan wars.

Unique Selling Points

As I said, I am not looking for a very professional clan, I just want to have a friendly environment. What will distinguish me from others is that I will most likely remain loyal to my clan, and I think I can present my clan well with my talents.

Additional Information

Thanks for reading my application, ANKARAMESSİİ (^_^)

Sincerly, MvP Clan.

• Like 5
  • 5head 1