Reopen

🌟 Step into the MVP spotlight! 🌟

Whether you're a seasoned athlete or a rising star, our league is your platform to shine. Connect, compete, and chase greatness with us. Don't miss out – join the MVP community today! 🏆 #MVP🏅

Check it out!

Clanwars

🛡️ Are you ready to challenge us?🛡️

Challenge us in thrilling Clan Wars and see if you have what it takes to reign supreme! ⚔️ Gather your clan, sharpen your strategies, and prepare for intense battles. 🛡️ Are you up for the challenge? Join us now and prove your worth on the track! 

Request now!

Applications are Open!

🌟 Step into the spotlight and join our exclusive MVP crew! 🌟

Whether you're a seasoned pro or a rising talent, our league is your ticket to showcasing your skills, competing at the top, and bonding with fellow game-changers. 🏆 Level up your game, forge epic connections, and leave your mark on the field. ⚽️ Don't hesitate – join us now and start your journey to legendary status! 💪 #MVP🏅

Write now!

Jimmy's MvP Join Request

Jimmeh

• Trial Members

Introduction: 

Hello everybody, I am Jimmy also known as: ~//Jimmy[S] In-game, I am 26 years old and I live In The Netherlands!

MTA History:

I have been starting to play Multi Theft Auto in 2013 on For Fuck Sakes untill like 2015, but came back In 2018 to see how It Is going and I have been playing ever since.

Previous Clan Experience:

KoR - Kingdom of Riders: Closed
zero Gravity: - In-activity In the clan Itself

Motivation for Joining MVP: 

I want to join Most valuable Players, because It looks awesome and to see what the future hold Inside the clan Itself!
My goals are contributing the clan and helping them with Clan-Wars to reach them with excellent experience!

Potential Contributions to MVP:

As I said already, helping with Clan-Wars to make Most valuable Players achieve to the top rank, I have skills In DM, and OS mostly!!
I don't have any talent If you meant by: mapping, because I tried to, but It doesn't work out.
My activity Is perfect, I am playing on Multi Theft Auto everyday whenever I feel like It and have the enjoyment to play It, I'm playing other games at the meantime aswell obviously.

Unique Selling Points:

I will take responsibility and help the community and the players to have a enjoyable realm!

I am respectful, kind and having a laugh sometimes with others and I believe I am an experienced player!  

Focussing on finishing maps which I really enjoy and eventually participate on WFF to be the best.

Additional Information:

Add me on Discord: Jimmeh#0953
Subscribe to me on  Youtube: JimmyNL

Thank you for taking your time to  read my application

Yours sincerly,

Jimmy

Edited by Jimmeh
Put a space between the questions
  • Like 4
  • stonks 1
  • Steer 1