Reopen

🌟 Step into the MVP spotlight! 🌟

Whether you're a seasoned athlete or a rising star, our league is your platform to shine. Connect, compete, and chase greatness with us. Don't miss out – join the MVP community today! 🏆 #MVP🏅

Check it out!

Clanwars

🛡️ Are you ready to challenge us?🛡️

Challenge us in thrilling Clan Wars and see if you have what it takes to reign supreme! ⚔️ Gather your clan, sharpen your strategies, and prepare for intense battles. 🛡️ Are you up for the challenge? Join us now and prove your worth on the track! 

Request now!

Applications are Open!

🌟 Step into the spotlight and join our exclusive MVP crew! 🌟

Whether you're a seasoned pro or a rising talent, our league is your ticket to showcasing your skills, competing at the top, and bonding with fellow game-changers. 🏆 Level up your game, forge epic connections, and leave your mark on the field. ⚽️ Don't hesitate – join us now and start your journey to legendary status! 💪 #MVP🏅

Write now!

Memphis' Application

Memphis

• Trial Members

INTRODUCTION

I am known in the gaming world as Memphis, but in the realm of reality, I answer to the name Agustin. At the age of 22, I can proudly say that I have dedicated over half of my life, a full 12 years, to mastering this game. In parallel to my gaming pursuits, I am currently delving into the intricate world of Data Science academically. Professionally, I am contributing to a prominent company in my city’s Stock Exchange.

Let’s delve into my MTA journey

I embarked on this gaming adventure 12 years ago, a journey that has been both challenging and rewarding. Over the years, I’ve honed my skills in various aspects of the game - not just playing, but also mapping and scripting.

My journey began in 2012, and despite several attempts to step away, the allure of the game always pulled me back. It’s a testament to the captivating nature of the game and the deep connection I’ve developed with it over the years.

Let’s take a look at my team history in the game

My journey began with LxG in 2015. After a year, I transitioned to xN where I played from 2016 to 2017. My next move was to INT in late 2018, which I was a part of until I joined FoXX.

From 2019 to 2021, I was a part of Force Out Xtreme , where I took on the role of WFF manager. Following my time at FoXX, I joined Talca Racing and continued my role as WFF manager until 2023.

Motivation for Joining MVP

I am drawn to MvP because of its ambition to excel and demonstrate its capabilities to the MTA world. The prospect of being part of a team that is on the path to greatness is exciting.

Moreover, the opportunity to collaborate with old friends and familiar faces is something I value. The camaraderie and shared history can create a strong and effective team dynamic.

Lastly, I am eager to bring all the knowledge and experience I’ve gained throughout my career to the table. I believe that my insights and skills can contribute significantly to the team’s success.

Potential Contributions to MVP

Firstly, as a WFF player, I bring a competitive edge that can significantly contribute to our team’s performance in matches.

Secondly, I possess valuable experience in team management. My previous roles as a WFF manager have equipped me with the skills to lead teams towards improvement and success. This experience will be beneficial in helping our team grow and excel.

Lastly, I am capable of assisting with general management tasks. From coordinating schedules to strategizing game plans, I am ready to contribute to the smooth operation of the team. I have also organized tournaments in the past. This experience has given me a deep understanding of the planning required to successfully run these kind of events. This skill set can be invaluable in a team setting, where organization and coordination play a crucial role in our success.

Unique Selling Points

• Speed and Skill: My speed in the game is well-documented through my performance in numerous tournaments and clan wars. While I used to take risks that often led to my downfall, I’ve since honed my racecraft. Now, I’m a more well-rounded player, focusing on overall performance rather than just achieving top times.
  • Leadership and Experience: If required, I’m ready and eager to lead the WFF squad. I bring to the table not just gaming skills, but also organizational abilities and a wealth of experience.
  • Charm and Energy: I believe in the power of positivity and enthusiasm. I can infuse the team with a fresh energy and charm that can boost morale and foster a positive team environment.
  • Event Organization: I have experience in organizing tournaments. If needed, I can take on the responsibility of planning and executing gaming events, ensuring they run smoothly and successfully.

Additional Information

I look forward to potentially joining your ranks and helping MvP reach new heights in the gaming world.

Thank you for considering my application. I am eager to embark on this exciting journey. 😊

Edited by Memphis
  • Like 10
  • AYAYA 1