Reopen

๐ŸŒŸ Step into the MVP spotlight!ย ๐ŸŒŸ

Whether you're a seasoned athlete or a rising star, our league is your platform to shine. Connect, compete, and chase greatness with us. Don't miss out โ€“ join the MVP community today! ๐Ÿ† #MVP๐Ÿ…

Check it out!

Clanwars

๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ Are you ready to challenge us?๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ

Challenge us in thrilling Clan Wars and see if you have what it takes to reign supreme! โš”๏ธ Gather your clan, sharpen your strategies, and prepare for intense battles. ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ Are you up for the challenge? Join us now and prove your worth on the track!ย 

Request now!

Applications are Open!

๐ŸŒŸย Step into the spotlight and join our exclusive MVP crew! ๐ŸŒŸ

Whether you're a seasoned pro or a rising talent, our league is your ticket to showcasing your skills, competing at the top, and bonding with fellow game-changers. ๐Ÿ† Level up your game, forge epic connections, and leave your mark on the field. โšฝ๏ธ Don't hesitate โ€“ join us now and start your journey to legendary status! ๐Ÿ’ช #MVP๐Ÿ…

Write now!

Lukenzi 's Join Request!

Lukenzi

• Trial Members

Introduction:

Hello everyone my name is Luka i am from Croatia and i like to do a lot of dumb shit

ย 

MTA History:

I've been playing mta for 14 years mostly on EPG,TG and a bit of ffs

ย 

ย 

Previous Clan Experience:

The only clan i've been is EPG(European Proffesional Gamers)

It lasted for about 6 years i believe...and it unfortunately closed down.

ย 

Motivation for Joining MVP:

i want to join this beatiful clan cause i know a lot of members in it and i feel like there is a positive vibe in it ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

Potential Contributions to MVP:

No skills...pure luck ๐Ÿ˜„

i am pretty good in MDM maps, wffs maps and ofc PDD(can't forget about that)

ย 

Unique Selling Points:

Trust me. There is a lot i can bring to this clanย 

I would like to say that i am a pretty funny guy a bit weird and i am always down to fuck around

ย 

Additional Information:

I like to party hehe.

Thank you for reading this beatiful application...see you soon in the clan :"D

ย 

• Like 4
  • widepeepoHappy 1
  • 5head 1

• saku changed the title to Lukenzi 's Join Request!